About this blog

About this blog

My name is Giorgos Kontopoulos,

Welcome to my blog,

This is a place where I am presenting ideas on how to make money on the web. Its not a get-rich-scheme that guarantees results, just simple ideas that people have implemented and made money (some made a few, some made millions).

You can follow the steps others followed and succeed or you can fail. Most businesses in real life and on the web fail anyway. So learn from other's successes or failures and make them better or avoid them altogether.

I am in the process of trying some of these ideas myself so bare with me, comment on the posts, or ask me to participate in this journey.

Hope you enjoy

PS if you want to learn more about me take a look at GeoLand.org my web design blog or my linkedin profile.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate all your resource , Great information for me.Thank you