TNX is a new text link ads broker/network that has been gaining momentum lately. On the surface it looks like most of the text link systems but deep inside its quite different.
Any website owner with at least some pages with higher PR than 0 can register as a publisher. Upon registering you should include the TNX code into your site's template and let the system crawl your pages (which could take up to a week) and then you are ready to sell text links. TNX does not serve sitewide links. Instead each page can have up to 4 unique links from advertisers.
Advantages over other similar systems
- Individual page links are sold and this means more money for the publisher and greater text link benefit for the advertiser.
- The advertisers select pages based on their theme/subject and value of PR and not based on the actual URL. The system does not allow the advertisers to know the actual site that their links are placed on and this helps prevent fraud (i.e. google paid links reporting etc)
- The publisher has the opportunity to approve or disapprove advertisers on each and every page (up to 4 links per page)
- The advertisers have at their disposal a wizard that can help them easily create many different text links with slightly different anchor texts.
- There is a referral program in place that can help a user earn more money.
- As of 01/04/2008 there are 39 125 Registerd Users with a daily growth of +0.28%, and there are 31 201 403 text link ads sold so far
If you are an advertiser you can try the system for free. Register here and get your free 5000 TNX points by posting on this thread.